Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I wouldn't call it that, i suppose.

i am absolutely mortified at the decisions i have been making.
i should be banned, wait no, legally unallowed, to make my own decisions, in terms of more or less, everything.

i am decisionally-wise handicapped and i, don't know where to start.
well i'm not going to start here. somewhere else maybe, to ease my heart, mind, soul, body, etc.
but to sum it all up, i've yet to get myself into some deep shit, but i'm going ahead with it.i'm utterly speechless at MYSELF. not to mention....(still speechless). ok i should stop trying.

so the acer still doesn't want to work. it crashed and i'm still pissed. so pissed that i took out my dad's toolbox and dismantled my laptop and realised that i there was nothing that could be done (i don't have the installation disc with me now) and i put everything back together (IT chevy-ness inherited by my dad & the only A that i have gotten so far since 0 levels is for this IT module that i took just recently. its in the blood man) and so here i am on my little cute twinhead laptop typing faster than the words are appearing. i'll console myself with an ego boost that i can type really fast, but i have no idea how thats gonna help.
maybe i'll go up to some guy i've got my eye on, flash open my....... keyboard and display my exquisite typing skills. like flash, only weird. haha.

upfront-ed today and then there was rehearsal for the newpaper newface & after that was raimah with david and sheldon. abby's in switzerland right now and tmr i think she'll be heading back to somewhere in italy. not fair man, you should be enthusiastic.

dragonforce is playing. i feel so metalhead right now. haha.
so the day before abby went off to milan, i accompanied here to sheldon's place while he was out working and she hung up a surprise for him! :D





so cute right!

after that when we were heading somewhere else (that i cant remember of), i finally got to see that creep from kembangan who asked her whether he could touch her hair when she fell down in the drain and was bleeding quite badly. creepy right. he really did look like a creep. looks like matthew raymond (the malay version) if you know who that is. surprisingly all creeps looks the same.

so eventually, i opted out of the f1 event. the outfit was way too skimpy, and no i don't approve of sleaziness. so instead, me along with a few other girls, got to work at Alrosa (2nd biggest diamond company in the WORLD wow) Diamond Launch at fullerton hotel. it was much more covered up, clothes-wise. haha.






and why not right, since i took it already. haha.




and a night out with the ashadelliqahs! its really been a long time.





off to do other things before i sleep.
i need to find myself peace of mind.

No comments: