Sunday, January 29, 2012

2012: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Man, has it been a while!

So much has happened in the past year and i'm so excited about 2012!

First of all, i'm going to Cebu for holiday, then to england (to meet my boyfriend's family and friends, and to meet my family), helsinki and then hopefully to taipei at the end of the year! Things are looking up so far so i'm going to go with the flow.

Only thing (I was telling Jen about it) is that my horoscope says that this year will be a bad year in terms of money management, which i suppose is inevitable. I've always been crap at managing my money. I shop WAY too much for my own good and even if i try not to shop for clothes, shoes & accessories, i always end up spending a ton buying cosmetics &/or toiletries. One bad habit to add to the list of new years resolutions, in order to curb them.

So here are Shahirah's 2012 New Years Resolutions:
1. Quit smoking before going to England
2. Get back to a healthy lifestyle (I haven't ran in at least 8 months!)
3. Get my tan on.
4. Spend money on haircuts instead of trimming my own fringe in the bathroom
5. Get out more
6. BETTER MONEY MANAGEMENT. MUST NOT BUY THAT CAMERA I'VE BEEN EYEING.
7. Take better care of my health
8. Do up a plan for my online store
9. Make more time for people
10. Oh & learn some tagalog. for cebu baby!!

So that's it, for now! as the year goes by, it's probably going to pile up and never happen but at least it's the thought that count! ahaha

So yesterday, Shilpee, Roshni & I helped out to be models at Simran's Cosmoprof Portfolio Shoot!



Stage Makeup in my 2011's Halloween Costume - Jonah Hex!!





Simran's Sister! - Nicki Minaj look! (Roshni & I are convinced it's more of a Katy Perry look though)


& with the wig


Simran's teacher gave me a mohawk! ahaha love it.

After that, I had to go to Jen's to get all the makeup off. I was going back with Simran's shades but it was too crazy even then, on my own.



ahh serenity.

Also, i've recently launched my new Online Store, LILIJA! :)


I'm giving away a $40 shopping voucher for those whole like & share the page on their facebook walls and the winners will be announced by mid feb! Support would be very much appreciated! XOXO :)

Here's a link to the fb page: LILIJA ON FACEBOOK

Off to gradually check off 2012 NY Resolutions #3. I hope the sun doesn't run off by the time i hit the tanning beds.

BYE!

No comments: