Tuesday, September 23, 2008

head over heels, you made my day.

i've never seen someone so hot, so cute and so irrisistable, so close.
and i mean close. talk about temptation island. oh god. i'm really going out of my mind about it! oh god oh god OH GOD!

so anyway, yeah the wedding shoot for MOE went off GREAT. better then great.
like the best shoot ever. i'm such a bitch for saying this, but i loved every minute of it. haha. i should just curl into a ball of nervous blushing that i should just, stay as a curled up ball? but yeah, heaty day, heaty everything. (: so now i'm married. MRS LEE? hahaha fuck off shahirah price. just fuck off.

for all i know, it's all one sided on my side. so ):

the alpha show that i worked at with liwen last week was a blast as well. talk about eating alot! i ate like a PIG. i love eating. and i also do enjoy....(i HAVE to stop thinking about what i've been thinking since yesterday) so yes, i should just go have a blast at zouk on wednesday (: even though i think i'm not allowed to, i shall go and have the time of my life with nothing but great company and my rnb dancing. haha. lets face it, i can't dance to electro/indie (as much as i enjoy listening to it on my ipod) but i really cannot wait for wednesday. i just want rnb all night long in my heels. i feel taller in heels (you should know why) and even though it'll hurt for the next week or so, i don't care. at least not yet. haha.

so well, tmr i'm off to some tests at the clinic. no, not pregnant/std-ed/etc. they suspect i've got some tyroid (whatever that is) so i'm just going down to get tested. feels so, strange. i've never really been "tested" but at least tomorrow i'll finally get to know what my blood type is! i've always refered to my blood type as "purple" cause my dad would always put that on my permission forms and i'll always get into shit from the teachers, they thought i put it down myself. my humour is NOTHING compared to my dad.

so yes, looking forward to that reply that'll make my day again.

AND BEFORE YOU GO, DO VOTE FOR ME FOR NEW PAPER NEW FACE 2008!

SEND YOU MSGS TO 77877 IN THIS FORMAT:
TNPNF 1 your nric number


each sms costs 20cents so do vote :D it doesn't cost much no? ((:

thank honey bunnies! love you all and WORLD PEACE. haha. i still can't get over Miss South Carolina's speech at miss teen usa. i really can't.

okie dokie, good night.
omg stop thinking about it! stop thinking.
and yet i never want to. OH GOD!

so pictures from today, went to monsoon for a feature for the new paper new face, they did my hair and all. and then was hanging out with miss abygail tan, sheldon yen and david (or now know as, DIVIDE). abby's so funny. she wanted to tell my model name to them (Hira) and she said: "hey you know what's shahirah's model name? its H-A-R-I!" haha yeah hi i'm hari, nice to meet you!

this isn't me, as obvious it is to the naked eye. my hair clearly isn't that long. i felt ugly today so i'm not posting any of the pics i took of myself (with other people of course) haha.

kelvin! -"this is surely going on face book right!" yep!
Haha.

i took a couple of pics with abby too but yeah, as i mentioned, its Shahirah Price's ugly day out to novena. And here are some of the pics at the Alpha Sony Launch! the rest is on facebook (: i love facebook.















and this was at b's OCS Social Night at the camp. i was wearing a tight dress (and the day before i had 3 buffets) so congratulate me for the semi-success of being able to suck in my tummy for the whole bloody night! and guess who i bumpped into! tabs! and natalie from my secondary school. it's a small world after all.















i'm tired.
uploading is tiring.
xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh! I love the black dress! Even if i suck in tummy i think i still wouldnt be able to look good in that dress can!