Wednesday, July 28, 2010

246

I love it when I bump into weird people in the bus, as long as they're not smelly.
today, i saw this guy with a named Brandon (he was wearing a name tag) and he was closing his eyes tightly while lip-synching to what seemed like a Mariah Carey song or perhaps it was Whitney Houston, I'm still not sure. but boy was it intense, and so was my stare, which he saw when he suddenly opened his eyes after the song finished. hahahahaha it was brilliant! and yeah, he didn't smell from where I was sitting!

been busy with more work + planning an event! i'm so sexcited about it but i'm really afraid it'll be a flop. but it's going on during my birthday weekend so you guys (if you're reading this) have to come down kay. it's going to be at Supperclub so make your way down! 21st august, tentatively.

on a brighter note, i'm pretty happy with my (what you may not consider one because i'm still so damn white) tan! we went down to sentosa to celebrate yalena's birthday! :)











sunday is henceforth my favourite day of the week. there's nothing like the beach, friends and booze on a lazy afternoon. sure beats moping around at home. i don't know about this sunday but i'm sure looking forward to it. it's only tuesday and i'm spent. maybe because i've spent the whole night watching music vids and standup comedy on youtube. it's 2.46am and i've got appx 5 hours till i have to wake up.

started the whole healthy lifestyle today. i hope it sticks.

No comments: