Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hello First Weekend of 2013.

I've been super annoyed with the internet connection for the past month or something. Even on this computer (i'm using an iMac) and i can't even click on photos to view it larger on Facebook - i'm in need of a new pair of glasses. and so, it doesn't end there. even the connection on my samsung has been equally shit as well so i can't play games that require an internet connection and whatsapp hasn't been notifying me as often as it should. What the hell is wrong with you inter web?? so anyway, thank god i have my ipad now (steve got me one for xmas) and it's not failed me once! i've not gone down to singtel to get my mini sim card and i've been relying on broadband! i'm surprised it can pick up the shittiest of internet connections, even from the ports in Laos :) last night me, lynn and christabel went to Dom Lounge in Marina Bay Sands and it was pretty awesome. I don't know where all those shots came from but i remember having a few and the smoking area is much nicer than most places, it's overlooking the river! nice if you want to get away from all the booze and the loud music. i wish i took some photos from last night but i think my battery died. i love my samsung but it just runs out of battery which can be a big pain in the ass if you want to go out for dinner or/and drinks. i think i charge it like twice a day now and even then it doesn't last through midnight. Def settling for a blackberry again. Since i've started using the ipad, it's really all i need! on a side note, i seriously can't blog for shit now, but i try. half way through a post and my mind goes blank. i think i've been using the computer too much at work now that i can't be bothered to switch on my mac and surf through blogs because the site of a computer now sort of pisses me off..i'm even looking forward to watching channel 5 in my bedroom before heading to bed! hopefully something good is on because the last time i flicked through the local channels, they were airing some really old school films, and there are good old films but the ones they were showing were just really shite. i'm going off for some good macadamia nut ice cream and The Might Boosh now! Maybe i'll even edit some photos from Laos. There are just too many fucking photos now in that ipad. i can't even be bothered to edit them. or select the best ones. ahh i might just upload them all!! Hurrah. Also, there's a bug flying around my living room and i hope it stays in the lights or at least near it and doesn't try to give me a heart attack.

No comments: