Wednesday, December 5, 2012

1st World Problems

Just came back from Langkawi on Sunday for a long weekend break away from work and life, and it was amazing! The room had a beach view and a massive bathroom that had two sinks, one of my life goals in terms of housing.

And now i'm aching for my hair extensions to arrive in the mail! It should be here by today, fingers crossed. I think regret has finally sunk in ever since i cut my hair short in August. At the time, it was a good decision. I like change. Well, when it comes to clothes, makeup and hairstyles anyway. But now it's just a pain in the ass because i take forever to straighten my hair in the mornings so therefore i only do it once in a while and my hair is just a curly mess. So extensions till i grow it back!

It's been work,work and more work and thank god we are going to Laos for new years :) 23 days to go!

And I think i've finally found the template i've been looking for, that's why i've been a bit indecisive about which platform to use! the others are really annoying (especially the photo uploads and the galleries on each post - they make it super small!!) and i'm glad to have blogger back. It took me a while to realize that I couldn't edit the template with my other email haha stupid. Well, at least it all worked out in the end, like everything else in the world!

Can't wait for our next holiday  
Steve & I at the top of Langkawi! (well, almost.)
you can't really see anything from the higher platform, too many clouds!

OMG I love the new blogger interface!!!! Def not changing to anything else for a long time.